Wednesday, January 21, 2015

1/21/15 Wednesday Sanford Fla

I know it will get cold sooner or later but for right now I am lovin this georgeous weather!!!!
It was 78degrees today!!! Wow!! I love it!!
Paula and I were in the kayak by 9:30 am this morning and paddled around the lake for about 1 1/2 hours!! What a view and beautiful ride. Water was slick as glass, saw 4 Eagles flying around the water, and also did the duty of picking up some trash!!!  We enjoyed very much!!!
Rod got some good pics of us as we came by the boat a few times. 
then we took off and did some shopping, Michaels, Bed Bath and Beyond, and of course Walmart. Splurged on a salted Carmel milkshake at steak and shake!!! What a treat!! 
Dinner tonight was Chicken Bog!!! Rod got his fill I'm sure !!! Hehe I also made a banana pudding!!! Paula and Jim came and helped us enjoy desert!! We did splurge tonight !!!
We are all going to Winter Park down near Orlando by the sun rail train tomorrow for a fun adventure there!! Never rode a train before so should be a great adventure! 
I have to say it has been a great day!!!
Love you all, Fran and Capn Rod

We had a great ride on the lake and also being the trash police!! Ha 
Picking up trash and also collected a mans fishing float and returned to him!! Made his day!

No comments: