Tuesday, January 20, 2015

1/20/15 Tuesday Sanford Fla


What a beautiful day here in sunny Florida!!!  Paula and I took off this morning and did our 2 mile walk down the waterfront !! Rod and Jim took off for a shopping day!! Rod came home with a home theater surround sound set up!!! Part of my birthday!! Haha.  We have been looking at them but just did not want the expense right now but he found a discontinued model at Walmart, so home with him it came!!! The rest of the day was set up and instillation of 6 speakers in a 10X10 living room!!!!  He is still working on programming it as I write!!! Ha 
We did take a break for a great dinner at Denny's enjoying food and fun with good friends!!!
We got out on the dock around 7:45 this evening to see the missile launch from Cape Canaveral tonight but I did not get any good photos. The launch was going away from us so pics just did not do it justice. In less than 2 minutes it was out of site. 
Tomorrow will surely be a kayak day for Paula and I, the water is calm and weather is promised to be georgeous!!!  
I have attached a few pics I took today!! My camera is always set on go!! 
As always much love to all, Fran and Capn Rod
Nest building of Great Blue Herrings!!! What a find!!

Are they not beautiful???

These 2 Mallards followed down the walkway!!! Hoping for some handouts I guess !! Ha 

YES!!!   I did not have to cook!!!!! 

No comments: