Friday, January 9, 2015

1/9/15 Sanford, Fla Lake Monroe

We went to bed early last night to try and catch up on the sleep we had lost the night before!!! We were exhausted !!! Had a good cleaning day today!!! Boat was filthy after the long several days in the water salt grit and brown stains had covered the boat!!! That was Rod's job!! I cleaned the inside and washed laundry!!! Fun Fun!!!! Ha.  Paula and I made a run to Walmart for needed groceries, and then to BJ's ( It's just like SAMs Club).  We are just relaxing this evening, had a supper of meatloaf, steamed cabbage and sliced tomatoes for dinner!!! Nice weather day, 60 degrees or so with little wind !!! It is suppose to be up in the 80's again next week!!! Yeah !!!!!!   Lexie had a few good walks today she sure loves the grass running after the ducks and greeting everyone she meets!! She is very social!!!  Made the text this morning to wish my sister a Happy Birthday!!! When I ask if she had recieved her card and present her reply was she not been to the mailbox in several days it's froze over !!!!   Too cold for me!!!!  Ha 
I have no idea what tomorrow brings, I do know I will spend some time with Jim tomorrow completing the set up on my new laptop he was able to obtain for me bidding on eBay!!! Thank you Jim!!! It was much needed, I don't think I could deal with another business year on the SLOW antique one I have now!!! We are going to the Sanford city farmers market in the morning, there is a guy there that makes fresh kettle corn yum yum!!! I will have me a bag of that!!!
Love to all, I thank you for your prayers for our trip,so far has been safe!!!!
Fran and Capt Rod

While Rod was washing windows today this Scobie duck came begging for food!!! Ain't he pretty?

This eagle was sitting in a tree just behind the boat early this morning!!!  

No comments: