Tuesday, January 27, 2015

1/27/15 Tuesday Sanford Fla

Here it is the 27th!!! Man the month of Januray is gone!!!  It was cool here today and still windy!! But the sky is blue and the temp was about 65 degrees but with the wind it felt a bit cooler!!!
Rod and Jim left this morning for Ft. Lauderdale about 8am. So that meant I had to get up and walk Lexie!!! She was sooooo disapointed when he left with out her this morning!!! It was breezy but a nice walk!!! She came back and spent the rest of the day sunning on the back deck!! Ha I'm sure that's what she does most of the time anyway!! Ha I started defrosting the refrigerator!! What a job!!! You don't know how nice it is to have a frost free fridge until you have to defrost it yourself!! Ha I have another one  I do not have to defrost!!! Thank goodness!!
Paula and I started out about 11am and went to The Corner Cafe and devoured a bowl of that French Onion soup in a bread bowl!!! Yummo!!! Then we decided to walk off the calories so we made the 4 miles round trip to the Great Herons nest on the river walk and back to the boat!! Rested up a bit I finished 1 load of laundry and started a second load!! Then we borrowed a neighbors bike for me as I did not want to ride our tandem bike by myself, and off we went again for a long 5.5 mile bike ride through the residential section of Sanford but a nice scenic ride. Back to the boat again cleaned house a little more and finished completing supper for the guys when they arrived back. Crock pot of pulled pork and home made coleslaw, rolls and Paula made a pineapple cobbler!!!  Yummy!!! More calories again!ha   We walk/ride the calories off then eat them back on!! Hehe   What a fun day!!
Dishes done, Jammys on and ready to chill out a bit this evening. 
It has been a good day!! The guys had a safe trip and got 300 lbs of anchor chain Jim needed and of course Rod found a few good buys also. I guess I should not be surprised!! I have a few pics to share from today. 
Hope all are doing well, and we send our love to all, Fran and Capn Rod

Any one old enough to remember doing this to your freezer? Or maybe helped your Mom? Be thankful for frost free fridges!! Ha

A resting spot on the walk this morning!! Look what blue skies and water!!! 

Just had to stop on the bike ride today as I saw this monster 4wheeler swamp buggy sitting in a yard!! My grandson Triston would drool over this thing!!! Hehe 



No comments: