Wednesday, January 14, 2015

1/14/15 Wednesday Sanford Fla

Hey everybody IT'S HUMP DAY!!!! like it matters to me!! Ha. Everyday is the same when your on vacation!!! We had decided yesterday that today was to be going to the zoo day!! Woke up this morning and it was 55 degrees!!! But we dressed warm, started out on the bike and off we went on the 3 mile ride to the zoo. It was chilly and my sweatshirt felt good. Of course compared to the weather I saw most if you were having, I should not complain!!!
The zoo was great!!! Most of the animals were trying to stay warm and curled up in their beds or slow moving!! If I posted all the wonderful pics of animals we saw today, I would load up the internet !! Ha
After 3 hours there we headed back to the boat it was chilly ride back although it had warmed up to sbout 65-70 degrees but the wind was blowing so it felt colder!!!
Rod took off again and went and purchased our tickets to see the tribute to the Eagles concert at the theater here in town on Saturday night. Looking forward to that adventure!!!
BBQ pork chops steamed veggies and sliced tomatoes for dinner! They were delicious!!!
Hoping for a warmer day tomorrow. Hope all of you are staying warm!!
I'll keep posting our adventures!!!!
Love to all, Fran and Capn Rod

His name is Chocky!!! Almost as sweet as Sherry's rabbit Peaches!!

Rod ask me on the way home what was my favorite thing I saw today ? The Giraffes!!!! The one in the background was only 2 years old!! 

A fun day at the Sanford Zoo!!!

Stopped and took this handsome guys pic on the way home!!!

No comments: