Friday, January 30, 2015

1/29/15 Thursday Sanford Fla

Ok so it's Friday morning!! I could not post last night as my IPad decided to do an iCloud update and refused to let me into any program!!! So here I am this morning. 
Beautiful day yesterday we took off around 9:30 and headed to Titusville and Cocoa Beach for the day. A georgeous ride as we took the back roads. We ended up at Port Canaveral a hugh cruise ship port,  and toured the city and saw the Locks on the waterway. We were not able to get as close as I would have like but able to get a few pics. We stopped at the boat parts store we drove there for and picked up the parts needed, then went back up to Titusville and had lunch at out favorite Mexican restaurant "The Little Lion" !!! A fun day with friends!!!! Home around 4pm and the rest of the evening was just relaxing!!! 
Expected to be 70 degrees today so there my be a kayak ride today!!!! I good outdoors day!!!
Much love to all, Fran and Capn Rod

 A large boat can go into this lock and the water is raised up from a lower level and off you go!!

El Leoncito "the little lion" eaten here many times!!! Yummo!! I had enough for dinner tonight!! Leftovers!! 

Playtime with Lexie after we got home!!

Lovin a chew stick!!!

No comments: