Sunday, January 18, 2015

1/18/15 Sunday Sanford Fla

First and foremost I must wish my incredible daughter Sherry a very Happy Birthday!!! I so hate not being with her but as I told her this morning she is always in my heart!!! I love you and hope your day was wonderful!!! I did face time her this evening and was able to catch up on all she did today!!,
My day ??? I walked all day!!!! Ha.  This morning Paula called and said lets go for a long walk !!  Off we went, 3 miles later I was back at the boat and Rod says lets go for a bike ride:(   OK off we went found a vender down the street that had boiled peanuts!!!! YES !!!! I thought they only sold those in SC !!!! Rod got plain ones, I chose Cajun style!!! We rode about 2 miles and found a picnic table, and enjoyed our Pepsi and boiled peanuts!!! What a treat!!! Then we just rode some of the backstreets as this is a HUGH historic town!!  Lots of old restored homes here.
When we returned home,10 miles later,  Paula called said lets go to Coldstone Creamery for ice cream!!!!! So this time we took the car!! Ha    After enjoying a good size bowl of that sinful stuff, they wanted to walk around the area as some of the stores were open,I just had to decline!!!! I don't think my legs could take another walk!!  Ha   Soooo instead they decided to just take me back home!!! Hehe
I rested for a couple hours on the back deck, and now refreshed, I fixed Rod and I a Spinach salad with tomatoes and salmon. Nice light supper!!  Watched a movie, showered and now sitting in bed writing this blog!!!!  Ready for some rest!!! Tomorrow is another day!!!!!
Only one pic to share tonight!!!
Love to each of you!!!! Fran and Capt Rod
I carried my camera all day today and this is the only pic I took!!! We thought sure this Osprey had a baby in this nest, but never saw one!!

No comments: