Saturday, January 24, 2015

1/24/15 Saturday Sanford Fla

Saturday morning, lazy in bed till 8:30 am!!! Great to be on vacation!!! Ha. We decided even though it was cool,and very windy we would go for a bike ride. We went just down the waterfront and found a coffee shop for breakfast. A great egg bagel with tomatoes, green onion and tomato!! Yummy!!! We discussed the plan of trying to go to the movies but it is 7 miles or so to the nearest theater, just to far for a bike ride in the cold. Sooooo we decided to check out the bus system. First I discovered the theater closest to us here did not offer the movie American Sniper!! So I did find out it was at the theater in Lake Mary. So we got the bus schedule and got on board!!! 2 hours later (should have been 20 mins max by car) we got NEAR the area where they told us the theater was!!!! No where to be found and after pulling up the address on the map on my phone we would have still had to have walked a LONG WAY!!! So we got back on the next bus and rode back to the marina!!! What a day!!! Also I need to mention on one of the bus changes we had to make on this venture, I left my new camera in the seat beside me!!!! I discovered it missing in about 30 seconds and Rod was able to jump back on that bus and retrieve it for me !!! OMG!!! I was so thankful I discover it was not in my backpack!!! Ha    It would have been in the next pawn shop before I could have ever run that bus down!!!! The Lord saved me again!!!!!
Paula and Jim are on their way back from St Perterburg where they spent the day and we are going for an ice cream treat!!! Sorry no pics today, in all that went on just had nothing to photo!!!
We are going to Glen Springs park tomorrow with a big group from the marina for a trail ride!! Hoping for a fun day!!
Much love to all, Fran and Capn Rod

No comments: