Monday, January 5, 2015

1/5/15 Monday Titusville, Fla.

First of all I want to wish my Best Boater Friend Paula a Happy Birthday!! We will celebrate when we arrive in Sanford next weekend!!
We shoved off from Ft Pierce around 7:15 am this morning!!! We were really ready to travel again!!! We always say it's all about the journey !!! I love traveling on the water!!! We covered 87 miles today as we really wanted to make Titusville for tomorrow morning they will be launching a missile from Cape Kennedy at Caoe Canaveral !!! We had hope to see it when we were here on our way south but it was canceled due to some problems!! So we sooooo hope nothing happens to cancel tomorrow's launching. We will not be able to leave the dock until after it launches as no one can be in the waterway at the time of the launch!! I wondered if there will be someone out there to stop traffic!! hehe 
We plan to be up early as launching is schedule to be at 6:20am!! I will be on the front of the boat camera in hand!!!! A long travel day for us, but arrived safe here just before dark. We fueled up the boat and I prepared us a little dinner!!! Wind was tough all day and boat is rocking as I speak so it will be a rocking night! Thank goodness neither of us have an issue with sea sickness!! I really wanted to be on the outside dock for best viewing in the morning so I am willing to suffer through a little boat movement!Ha Rod programmed the TV and YES we have a few channels to watch tonight!!
We will go to bed early as I have set the alarm for 6am!!! 
I know you probably have cold weather, but we have been in 80 degree weather for 2 weeks now and tonight here in Titusville, it's 66degrees!!!! I'm wearing a sweatshirt again!!! OMG!!!! Ha 
Much love to all, we so thank you for keeping us in your prayers for a safe uneventful trip!!
Fran and Capn Rod

The only pic I took today was my sweet Lexie up under the bridge resting on her pillow!! She has been such a good traveler!!!

No comments: