Friday, January 16, 2015

1/16/15 Friday Sanford Fla

Yeah !!! It's Friday!!! Little chilly here this morning 55 degrees but it did finally get to 72 or so!! Nice day, sun shine all day!!! I was lazy most of the day, computer work, bill pay and checking email!! Rod, he worked on severally repairs most of the day. Bike chain guard was completed!!! No more grease in my pants legs, mine and Lexie's limousine ( the dinghy) and tuned up the carburetor and now ready for riding when needed!!!! Hehe
Paula had invited me to a relatives house tonight for a jewelry party, what fun HUH!!!! We'll, this was the most incredible jewelry home party I have ever attended.  The company is Trades of Hope!! It's a company that purchases jewelry from ladies, that hand makes this jewelry, living in 3rd world countries!!! Most incredible!!! These ladies are paid well and most of the groups are managed by missionary's. I had said I would not purchase any before going but after I heard the story behind all these beautiful pieces I had to support the cause!!! Check it out on the web Trades of Hope!!!
Another fun day in Sanford!! 
Tomorrow night is the Trubute concert to the Eagles!!! Looking forward to attending!!
I have a few pics to share this evening!!!
Much love to all!!!! Fran and Capn Rod

Jim and Rod doing needed repairs to the carburetor on mine and Lexie's Limo!!!! Hehe

At last a new hand made chain guard for the bike!!!  No more grease on my pants!!! It's our only mode of transportation!!!! Got to keep it in good shape!!
Out for test ride!!! Lexie's was whining the entire time he was gone!!! She thinks if that dinghy is in the water, she must be riding too!!!  Ha

No comments: