Friday, January 23, 2015

1/23/15 Friday Sanford Fla

WooHoo!!! It's Friday!!!! I do hope all of you have had a great week!!!
Today again was a work day for me!!! I cleaned house and washed clothes!! What fun!! Rod and Jim had a fun day at the shooting range!!!! It's a boy thing!! Ha
Mostly cloudy today yet the temperature was almost 80 degrees!!! Rain coming in this afternoon, in fact it started about an hour ago.7:30pm.  Rain predicted to end my mid morning tomorrow, but also is suppose to be a bit cooler. So not sure what Rod and I will do tomorrow!!! As I write he is STILL working on the home theater system setup!!! It's been a real headache for him!!! Just can't seem to get it programmed correctly. One thing I can say he is persistent!!! ha 
Paula and I did get in a good walk today and just had to check in on the Great Heron nest. They are still working on building it!!! I have attached a few pics!! I wish the pics could show how they dance together!!!! Amazing to watch!! We stopped and purchased a mocha latte to enjoy as we walked!!hehe
I guess that did waste our calories!!! Ha
Tomorrows another day!!!!
Love to all!!!  Fran and Capn Rod

Is this hanky panky???

Looks like their talking!!! Hehe

And then some work!!! 

I love the ducks and miss the ones at home I feed 3 times a day!!!! 

Lexie enjoying the sun on the back deck!!! Ain't she sweet??? 

No comments: